StatCounter

Friday, November 14, 2014

Once you've learned that, you will not fear death and you will be a true Samurai


“This body is not me; I am not caught in this body, I am life without boundaries, I have never been born and I have never died. Over there the wide ocean and the sky with many galaxies All manifests from the basis of consciousness. Since beginningless time I have always been free. Birth and death are only a door through which we go in and out. Birth and death are only a game of hide-and-seek. So smile to me and take my hand and wave good-bye. Tomorrow we shall meet again or even before. We shall always be meeting again at the true source, Always meeting again on the myriad paths of life.”
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, No Death, No Fear

2 comments:

  1. Loyalty is perhaps the greatest strength of the Japanese Samurai. They are very difficult to defeat in battle for this reason. They fight until the death and suffer until their enemy dies on them.

    ReplyDelete