StatCounter

Monday, February 17, 2014

Past Lives Calling, Please Pick Up


Pollice Verso, 1872, Jean-Léon Gérôme (Phoenix Art Museum)

For RG in Malaysia:
Victors received laurels, monetary payment, plus donations from the crowd. They could also win their freedom. At the end of service a gladiator won a rudis. He could then become a gladiator trainer or a freelance bodyguard -- like the men who followed Clodius Pulcher, the good-looking trouble-maker who plagued Cicero's life.

For everyone: 
Consider that when you are drawn to a stranger for some inexplicable reason, that person might have been calling you/calling out to the universe to solve something before you even realized it. Karma usually plays a role in this. Past lives calling? Answer: usually.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Anya…I’m now in a (very long … months long???) phase of not allowing outbursts and unpredictable squeals of a girl affected with autism allow me to teeter on the edge of loathing her (or harboring hatred towards others.) I’ve managed to ‘evolve’ more towards a state of emotional maturity where I am aware that what I hate, or let myself get inconsolably angry about, with others is the very same thing I have difficulty accepting within my own PSYCHIC self. Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete