StatCounter

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

5 Ways to Distinguish Your Calling From Your Ego


This brilliant article linked below sums up the difference between the two. If you have realized that you are not in your calling, whatever it might be, I am an expert at picking up what would be good for you if you haven't the faintest clue, how to get training if needed, assign exercises that will get you in tune with your inner wisdom quicker and easier, and I know how to direct you to the right people, places, and times that are best for you energetically to maximize your goals, dreams, focus, and fiscal, emotional, spiritual and creative abundance.


If you want to find out more/hire me for a personal coaching session that will give you more breakthroughs and valid information about your path in one hour than most coaches can't even achieve in months, just email me at:

anyaisachannel@gmail.com

My web page also includes more info about hiring me here, with many reviews from happy customers all in pursuit of a higher calling:


Thank you and have a blessed day! 

-Anya




No comments:

Post a Comment