StatCounter

Friday, September 14, 2012

Yet another UFO sighting during an interview I am doing, complete with black helicopter.


I had been told that the interview would be interrupted. It didn't feel good when I was told this. Then, about 30 minutes into the conversation, first I saw the helicopter, then I saw the familiar bright dot that became a disc in the sky with the unmistakable silvery reflective sheath. It appeared to be "listening" to me and didn't seem to want to go anywhere. It just hovered stock still in the sky. One minute it wasn't there and then there it was. There were no clouds or cover or balloons floating by that I could see.
 It sort of appeared right after I noticed the helicopter coming closer to me until it was almost right outside my apartment window. It was also flashing its light at me rapidly even though it was 4 o'clock in the afternoon on a bright sunny day. Also interesting was that we did the interview on the 11th anniversary of 9/11. There's a lot going on behind the scenes of this conversation that I had with Frank and his colleague "Violator" that I can't talk about right now. Just know that its origins were built under very strange circumstances.

(Photo: Sarabeth Stroller Schalk-Deleury)

No comments:

Post a Comment