StatCounter

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Update on Project Arsenal, one of James Casbolt's contacts responds


Michael Prince

 to me
show details 12:44 PM (8 hours ago)
FYI Anya
------------



Never heard of John Barkley. I checked it in the Air Force officer roster and there is no man by that name. I have also looked in NSA and CIA agent roster and there is no man by that name.
 
James, on a different note I think it is good that you are contacting and communicating with Anya. I feel this was much needed and supposed to happen. I think she has a lot of valuable information that will help everyone involved. I'll do some digging on "Project Arsenal". I think this project did exist, but they were 
re-assigned to names after a serious security breach in the mid-1990s. I think it has to do with Psychic warriors like Project Stargate. I think this might have been an offshoot of those types of programs, particularly with Lightworkers and blue bloods.


Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 03:49:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Transcribed conversations with John Barkley

No comments:

Post a Comment